Thursday, August 02, 2007

In Which Rob is Sick and I Am Tired

Rob was up coughing again last night but this time I went and slept in the "other room." I slept relatively well, all things considered, but I am tired. Two nights of Rob coughing is not good for either of us.

Also, I have not been sick since the vertigo hit so I am worried how the flu (because Rob also has a fever, is sweating, etc.) would affect me. I have to hope for the best. Which means today I will be taking it easy.

In the meantime, here is last night's dinner of pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and string beans. No dessert because, by the time we finally got around to eating dinner, it was too late for dessert.





Oh . . . yeah . . . Shay, the lead singer/bassist for the Blackheadz is out of town on vacation so there are no rehearsals. One would think this means that Rob would be coming home earlier as a result. Instead, he is at the studio every night getting rent from people. Tonight is the last night because Shay will be home later today. I told Rob that in the future it would be nice if Shay could schedule these trips so that he would not need Rob to go to the studio every night and maybe Rob could get a break too.

*sigh*

Aries Horoscope for week of August 2, 2007

Would you like to shed your soul's baby fat without having to go on a diet? Do you want to supercharge your immune system, improve your memory for the events that really matter, and build the spiritual power of your sexual feelings? Are you interested in postponing forehead wrinkles, getting glimpses of your beautiful future, and diminishing your fascination with the media's nihilism? The secrets to pulling off these possibilities will be more available to you than ever before in the coming weeks. And what's the best way to ensure you'll gather them in? Open your heart. I mean really open your heart -- with a relentlessly tender intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment