Saturday, August 04, 2007

In Which Rob Makes Me Sick . . . Rather, Sicker

Rob's been sick for a few days and yesterday his cold hit me. It was inevitable. But my biggest concern was how it would hit me, what with the vertigo and all. It is hitting me hard. I am taking things to clear up my sinuses and reduce the irritant of the symptoms but that basically kicks my vertigo into high gear. I feel very out of focus and nauseous. So the rest of the day is going to be spent in bed.

With that said, here are last night's and the night before last's dinners. Last night was a pizza casserole which didn't really taste enough like pizza for me to think it could replace pizza. (Is there anything that can replace pizza?) The other is meatloaf, baked potato, and leftover stringbeans. Rob didn't eat any of the meatloaf because he wasn't feeling well. Maybe I will lose my appetite soon too . . . that would at least be something to which I can look forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment