Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In Which I Utterly Exhaust Myself

I had insomnia Sunday night. I went to acupuncture Monday and spent the rest of the day feeling rather wiped out, as usual. I managed to take a 45 mins nap. Monday night I had insomnia again. Tuesday I went out. Big mistake. I was literally nauseous from the vertigo and exhaustion by the time I got home. I took a 30 mins nap. Last night I took something to help me sleep. I woke up a little tired but I had at least slept. And below is a picture of a bruise from my last acupuncture appointment. That is a quarter beside it to give an idea of proportion. My mother, Rob, and I are agreed; put a pea under my mattress and I, princess that I am, would wake up complaining of being uncomfortable and bruised all over. That may explain why I had trouble sleeping the last two nights, now that I think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment