Sunday, September 02, 2007

In Which Rob and I Go Shopping

Rob and I went to look at recumbent exercise bikes and found the perfect one. Yay! So we were ready to buy it right there and then but the salesperson had a problem with finding the code for having the item delivered and assembled for us. Okay. We went ahead and did a little more shopping. Not a lot more. Walking around in crowds is very challenging for me. But we stopped to buy drinks. Then we slowly went to Victoria’s Secret because I had a free pair of panties gift card which I wanted to use. I would say that we easily took thirty minutes doing all of this.

When we got back the salesperson still did not have the information. We waited around another fifteen minutes and then I’d had enough. More than enough.

But hey! We left the mall happily carrying four new pair of panties to feed my addiction. Sorry. No pics. You'll just have to use your imagination on this one.

We then went to Ulta for some stuff to wash my face (because I am still trying to find something that won't cause me to breakout like a hormonal teenager) and then to Michaels to drop off Rei's mail and to use my 50% off coupon.

And I'm exhausted but still I did my bellydancing today. That's two days in a row. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment