Thursday, September 06, 2007

In Which Today's Post is Brought to You By the Letter L

  • L is for Lazy which is how I am feeling and why I am listing my blog instead of writing it out fully.
  • L is for Loose and Limber which is not what I am feeling because *ouch* my muscles hurt today from the workout I gave them yesterday. *ouch*
  • L is for Last night when I got up to use the bathroom and almost fell because I lost my balance.
  • L is for Loved which is how I felt when Rob was almost instantly there behind me, holding me, making sure I was okay.
  • L is for Literary because today I will begin editing the first part of my poetry collection.
  • L is for Losing it because Rob's engagement ring is falling off his finger although he swears he is not losing weight.
  • L is for (not) Losing it as in . . . I stepped on the scale and . . . *ouch*
  • L is for Loved which is how my mother makes me feel and we talked today so that is nice.
  • L is for Letting Go which is something my mother and I discussed as regards relationships.
  • L is for Listless because that is how I am feeling after four nights of Romanov not sleeping through the night and waking us up. Damn Dog!
  • L is for Love because we all know I love the damn dog even when he makes me lose sleep!
  • L is for Loading Laundry, which should be self explanatory, and
  • L is for Lunch . . . which I am going to start doing . . . and the laundry.
  • L is for List which is now done.

Aries Horoscope for week of September 6, 2007

A few years ago, the Cambodian government decided that the country's karaoke bars had become hotbeds of vice. To suppress their evil influence, the prime minister called out the army's bulldozers and demolished them. Keep that in mind as an example of how NOT to proceed in the coming week, Aries. While the astrological omens do suggest that you should phase out bad and inferior influences from your life, they also warn against resorting to overkill. As you rightfully purge the weird karma lingering in your vicinity, don't create a new batch of weird karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment