Friday, December 14, 2007

In Which I Am Being Intentionally Cryptic 1. I was a little hurt by your choice. And disappointed. Or maybe that's just sour grapes. 2. Congratulations. You sound so much more yourself than I've ever heard you. 3. If you had asked I would have told you everything you did to push things and make them go the way they did. I'm sorry you're hurt. I wish you had asked. 4. It was fun talking to you. I'm glad I'm not alone. 5. I am really beginning to think you're a bitch and wondering why I bother. 6. You scare me and sometimes talking to you exhausts me. 7. I guess now that you are happy you don't need to talk to me anymore. It would be nice if you were as eager to share your joy with me as you are to share your misery. 8. It's been 3.5 weeks. What is your problem? 9. Thanks for proving to me that you are an ass. I had hoped for better and I hope your wife never learns what I know. 10. What you heard in my voice I wasn't feeling. You confuse me with your ignorance. 11. I miss you most of all, Scarecrow. I really do. Aries Horoscope for week of December 13, 2007 "Everything absolute belongs to pathology. Joyous distrust is a sign of health." So proclaimed Friedrich Nietzsche. Note well that he used the adjective "joyous" to describe distrust, not "cynical" or "grumbling" or "sour." The key to remaining vital and strong while questioning every so-called absolute is to cultivate a cheerful, buoyant mood as you do it. That's one of your top assignments in the coming weeks, Aries: Practice joyous distrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment