Sunday, December 30, 2007

In Which I Am Still in Pain Rob says I probably should have stayed in bed all day on Christmas Eve instead of getting up and spending time with anyone beyond my bed. He's probably right. I am still stiff, still sore. I took something for the pain yesterday but it is probably too late. It hurts to breathe deeply which obviously compromises much of yoga and meditation. And tomorrow I begin my physical therapy. I hope that the pain doesn't prohibit my participating in what should heal me. I realize that my spending time with friends is important and I had fun catching up with everyone who showed up but I obviously have done so at too dear a cost. Tomorrow though . . . I am going to take my camera with me as I go about my day. This way I can perhaps learn how to take and download pictures. So expect a strange post on the first day of the new year. Something with a lot of poorly taken pictures as I try to share with you what a day in my life is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment