Saturday, November 17, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Aries Horoscope for week of November 15, 2007 I love it when you forget all your troubles and get lost in thoughts about your friends' problems. I love it when you place your entire focus on the eat steaming from your cup of coffee or on the sun reflecting on a puddle or on the mysterious expression gracing the face of a stranger. In fact I love it whenever you prove how much you love being here on earth by taking your attention off yourself, and giving it to everything else. The coming week will be a perfect time to specialize in this consummate art.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- I need to watch what I eat. (Gluten allergy isn't helping my body to heal.)
- I need to lose the weight I've gained (possibly insulin resistant).
- I need to let my creativity flow. (Blocked creativity stirs up the wind inside.)
- I need to remove all sugar substitutes from my diet. (No more Equal or Splenda.)
And now where do I turn? To my mother. We'll discuss the options before me. Chiropractic (nonforce) and hypnotherapy are very high on the list.
I am reading the following books:
- Signifying Pain by Judith Harris
- Poetic Medicine by John Fox
- Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
- The Collected Poems of Sylvia Plath by . . . duh . . . Sylvia Plath
Why did I include a non-inclusive list of books I'm reading? Why not? The next time I have insomnia you can picture me reading one of the above. Or possibly working on #3 in spite of myself.