Tuesday, January 01, 2008

In Which I Break a Rule Normally I limit my blog posts to one a day. But today I am going to break that rule because there's much to say and I'd rather say it in more then one post rather than one LONG post. For those of you who used to read my old blog or still get emails from me you know how endlessly I can ramble. It is not my intention to ramble today but I will be posting about various things. Like . . . 1) A list of the books I read in 2007. 2) About my new physical therapy. 3) About my other blogs. 4) And maybe, just maybe, about my intentions for 2008. So you've been duly warned that this is the first of several posts for today. No, this is not a sign of things to come and I will return to my once a day (give or take) posting tomorrow. Today it's all about quantity not quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment