Friday, January 18, 2008

In Which I Can't Type

My computer has decided that my keyboard doesn't exist. I'm still convinced it does but I haven't been able to persuade my computer. That may change but I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime, I'm going to just be offline until we can get my computer to listen. I'll be updating eventually about the snow we had, about the tantric yoga discussion to which Rob and I went, about tomorrow's movie date, and Sunday's book group. I also have a book review ready to be posted and possibly another by the end of today. And, of course, updates on doggy goodness. Unfortunately I lack the patience to use Rob's computer and I am afraid of Marc's computer and my laptop doesn't believe in downloading websites let alone allow me to upload blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment