Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Laughing Baby

Today I got an email that linked to the top ten laughing baby videos. Now anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for Tickle-Me-Elmo. I can't hear one of those things giggling without beginning to giggle myself. Laughing babies have the same effect on me. And because I am in need of a laugh, I am sharing this video of a baby laughing. This particular video was used in a commercial so I guess it is famous. I don't know that it matters. I just get a kick out of the fact that the man, presumably the father, is encouraging Ethan to tear up paper. I am not sure how he is going to learn to read. Maybe they won't use books. Maybe they'll teach Ethan to read using computer programs and Sesame Street. In any event, this makes me laugh and I wanted everyone else to have a laugh today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment