Thursday, July 24, 2008

Puppies Escaping Everywhere

We have a whole new level of escapism occuring because now, instead of a random puppy getting out when we aren't in the room, they are finding their way out one by one back to back in an almost constant flow.

It all began with D, aka Diamonds. I went into the kitchen yesterday evening to pour myself a glass of peach ice tea and when I returned to the bedroom she was standing there, her little tail wagging, smiling as happy as could be.

Last night apparently Rob woke up and found two had escaped and were asleep on the floor at the foot of our bed. (Ha! Couldn't crawl under it because we moved the boxspring and mattress on the floor!)

And today, D and my little Teddy Bear have been getting out constantly. We finally had to rearrange things to keep them from gamboling around the bedroom but it is only a temporary solution because, as they get bigger, the ease with which they escape will only improve.

This is Teddy Bear. I call her that because she is a little puff ball and she looks like a panda bear. Also, although you can't see it in this picture, her ears are still floppy. Some of the puppies have erect ears now. I took a picture with her ears showing but apparently it hasn't come through yet. *sigh*

video

I told Rob yesterday that watching the puppies has gotten even cuter. I mean, just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter, it does. They are now trying to run and the like to leap in for the attack and then back away, pouncing and retreating.

video

Tomorrow, more pictures. Maybe the one I emailed to myself will finally show up and I can post a flop eared pic of Teddy Bear. I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment