Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Frivolity

First and foremost, Janice Erlbaum posted a link to this wonderful story and I simply have to share it. Girl Meets Toy. Rob is trying to buy me an armband for my iPod. There's a long story about how technologically challenged I am related to said iPod but now that I almost kinda sorta know how to use it Rob wants to get me an armband so I can go for my walk with it safely strapped to my arm. However, when he went to the store he could only find bands for the iPod nano which is far more slender in design than my iPod mini.

Rob: I'll have to go online to find one, I guess. Me: I don't know why it's so hard to find the right size. After all, the video iPod is bigger than the nano so people still need to carry their iPod around somehow. Rob: Yeah. I don't know. Me: Of course, if the iPod were on your arm it would be hard to watch the video.

Wow. Talk about stating the obvious. Sheesh!

This is a Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss. Anyone who likes pumpkin pie anything will loooooove these. Seriously. I am talking addictively yummy and so very rich you can only eat a few which makes it even better. Because a bag will last a looooong time when you can only eat a few at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment