Friday, October 17, 2008

Snuggle Puppies

With the change in weather, comes a change in puppy behavior. Romanov is actually allowing Snowdoll to be a snuggler. Not all of the time but at least occasionally.
And Snowdoll is gradually growing accustomed to our electric fence. For a few days there she wouldn't even go outside for fear of what might happen. Now she understands to be careful with where she goes. Whew!
Here is a picture of Tipsy. She looks so much like her mommy! And she's gotten so big!
There really isn't much to say. Rob and I were both sick for different reasons this week. We're both feeling better but things are no less crazy around here. At least when I had a fever, I slept through most of the madness. Thank goodness I was better in time for the debate. I think watching it while sick would have been redundant.

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable photos.

    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete