Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not One to Drop the Ball

I committed to posting a blog a day for the month of November and here I am, posting a blog post. Unfortunately, I literally have nothing to say. I got up this morning, rode my bike 11 miles while reading a book, made a spinach feta fritatta. Then I took a shower, tried start writing an essay and failed. Struggled most of the day with the poetry-a-day challenge and then struggled some more to write 1666 words for nanowrimo. Isn't that exciting? You are probably falling out of your chair overwhelmed with enthusiasm, thrilled to know my life is so rich and full. Okay. It is rich and it is full but I think it lends credence to Tolstoy's "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." I promise to have something somewhat more interesting for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment