Saturday, November 01, 2008

Vote 2008

I stood in line for six hours
and all I got was this lousy sticker.
Actually, I am happy to say I voted on Friday. As harrowing as it was to stand on line for six hours, it's done. Rob has to work on Tuesday so we really had no choice but to do something about our voting today.

And the line we were standing on was filmed for one of the local stations. Yes, if you know who/what to look for you would see us but I'm not going to make anyone actually look. And a local newspaper took pictures of my lying down in the grass but since I didn't ask what paper I probably won't see a link to it any time soon.

You can see I am all about the publicity and camera thing, can't you? *sheesh* I dare the papparazzi to start following me around. I'd obviously be oblivious.

EDIT: Here are the pics I found. The first is of me and while you can look very hard to see Joe and Rob in the background, you can't see them very clearly. (The caption for this said I was enjoying the sun. Noooo . . . I was lying down trying not to throw up.)

That's Rob on the very far right (barely in the pic) and if you look to his left and behind the woman talking on the phone there is a person also talking the phone with a hat on. That person behind the peron is Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to see you voted! I'm kinda dreading it later today but hoping the lines will be less!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete