Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Puppies

So I thought that I had taken some pictures of the dogs and sent them to myself but they were lost in cyberspace. Not a surprise but a little disappointing. And since nobody else took any pics of the puppies, we don't have any of them wearing their holiday collars. Oops. Maybe next year . . .
This is what Snowdoll wore. It has no bells but I added three to it myself. Ha! So she jingled as she trot trot trotted all over the house.
This is Romanov's collar which has four bells on it that have a lovely sleighbell tone. He mostly made noise when he stretched and shook. We actually have a pic taken when he was wearing the collar but his fur is so thick around his neck you can't see the collar. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. how adorable. Our pets always wear bells on xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jingling but even with my love for bells by the time Christmas had come and gone, I was ready to put Romanov's collar up and away. He has a habit of getting up in the middle of the night to scratch and it can be a bit disturbing to one's sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete