Saturday, May 08, 2010

Unusual Activity

While doing yoga, I left my computer on and logged into my email. When I returned to my gmail account I discovered an alert that warned me my computer had been accessed from somewhere in NY.  Now, I never received such a message with yahoo or hotmail or any of the other email accounts that were hacked.  What's more, there was an activity link that showed all of my recent activity.  Naturally it mostly showed that I had logged in from United States (GA) . . . except for one login session.


UnknownUnited States (NY) (174.129.111.146)3:10 pm (5 hours ago)



Now I need to figure out what to do about it.  I've already changed my password but I am down to two email accounts including gmail and my isp account. I am loathe to expose my isp account and given that my blogs are all connected to my gmail account I am now concerned about all of the other accounts I have connected with my gmail account.

I'm tired of this, frankly.  I'm tired of trying to clean up a mess that doesn't seem to really matter.  At some point I should just take it all as a sign and just surrender altogether.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment