Saturday, September 25, 2010

Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer - 2010 November PAD Chapbook Challenge Rules

I've participated in this challenge in the past. At first it was just for fun. Then about a year into it (there is also a challenge in April), Robert Lee Brewer introduced the idea of submitting some of the poems and choosing a winner. So the first time there was a "submit your work" part of the challenge, that is precisely what I did.
Only I didn't enjoy the whole process. I think the moment this went from being a personal challenge to a competition for a winner I lost interest in it altogether.
However, I still follow the blog and I enjoy reading the challenge prompts and the responses other poets offer. Which is why I am sharing this info here, in my blog, just in case anyone else out there is interested in a challenge and even a little competition.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment