Monday, October 11, 2010

More Music To Which I'm Listening

Now we have a mix of mine and Rob's.  I grabbed random cds and what we have is . . . well, here it is.  The problem here is that I listened to one of these when I was younger but that's his cd and he has fallen in love with one of the cds that is mine.  So your challenge this week is to figure out which of these is the one Rob has fallen in love with in spite of himself.






































































































4 comments:

  1. Pink Floyd or Madonna would have to be my guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo . . . He's a Pink Floyd fan from way back and he likes Madonna. (Believe it or not, Rob can dance!)

    KT Tunstall. He'd never heard of her until I started playing this cd and the next thing you knew he was asking me to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I'm not able to see your music (same the last time you posted about it). Just empty space were the pictures (??) are supposed to be. But then, I don't know the people in question, so I wouldn't be able to make any guesses anyway. ;)
    Are you using any fancy flash thingies or something like this that it doesn't appear on my screen(s)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using amazon.com links, the same as I use for the book reviews.

    Not a good thing if they aren't showing up.

    Hmmmm . . . grrrrr . . .

    (I'll tuck in more info to make future viewing easier for you.)

    ReplyDelete