Friday, November 05, 2010

How excited am I? Too damn excited!

There's some exciting news on the horizon regarding the Wellness & Writing Connections conference.  Last night we had a conference call and the energy is flowing.  What's more, there are some opportunities coming up that I am chomping at the bit to share.

But the time is not quite now.

Soon there will be big news, opportunities, and more.  As soon as I am able, I'll be making all sorts of announcements for workshops, publishing of poetry and short stories, and so much more.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited and I don't know why.
    In other news, where can I find what the prompt was for the 4th for the poetry thingy? I could probably find it on my own huh? I'll investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I feel behind on posting the links. I've been fighting the weather and surprisingly mother nature is winning the battle.

    (Just between the two of us, I think she cheats.)

    ReplyDelete