Monday, December 13, 2010

No Such Thing

They say that there's no such thing as bad publicity. If that's the case, then it must be a good thing that a ballet critic said, in a review, that Jenifer Ringer, who is currently performing as the Sugar Plum Fairy in the New York City Ballet's production of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker, looked like she had eaten one too many sugar plums. The snide remark was meant to suggest she is fat.


Personally, I don't see it. But I've never had a sugar plum. I did a quick search for recipes but they all require a food processor and I have none. Oh well. No sugar plums for me this year. Jenifer Ringer, if you're reading this, you're welcome to come over for the holidays. I'll vouch for you, that you didn't have any sugar plums while you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment