Thursday, December 02, 2010

Tiny Trees


Posted by Picasa
These are my trees and they make me happy.

The one on the left is a purple tree my daughter gave to me.  I put a peacock feather tip on the top as a tree topper and then added a rainbow of ornaments to it for fun.  It is my gypsy tree.  The one on the right is the tree I used to keep in my cubicle, upon which I would dangle my many pairs of holiday earrings.  (Look closely and you can see red and green jingle bells with bows and without.)  The white snowflakes are actually teeny tiny ornaments for my teeny tiny tree.

Beneath the tree are some gift decorations that I use to hide the base of the trees.  Quite effectively, if I do say so myself.

These tiny trees are just to my right where I can enjoy them during the holidays.  They make me happy.  So I simply had to share the happiness with you.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, have you been getting any of my emails? Haven't heard from you in the past month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rossana, I'm sorry. Between the weather (windy, rainy, or worse . . . both windy and rainy), Rob's being sick, Marc's being sick, and the dogs also getting sick, none at the same time so it's been days burgeoning on weeks of sick . . . PLUS Thanksgiving and preparing for Bibi's birthday (on the 16th), most of my online time has been spent trying to find work. What little physical energy I have has been focused on job search or work related stuff.

    You aren't the only one I've neglected via email. Small consolation, I know, but I'm doing the best I can right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay; I thought your account had been hacked again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Rob's account was hacked (yay facebook NOT) and I clicked on a link in an email I thought he had sent. My computer has not been running well ever since. So it's probably only a matter of time. (If you get an email from me that is only a link with no message, then here I go again and again I guess.)

    At least it's not as windy today as it has been. Not as windy but still a bit blustery at times.

    This weather has to stop just so I can have a break. A day or two of peace would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete