Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Sore Throat

Woke up.

Swallowed.

Ouch.

We'll see how it goes.  I have a feeling that yesterday's place mark post is about to have a litter of puppies.  (Or placies?  Or markers?  Markies?  Or maybe they have a hive of place marks?  A tribe?  A murder?)

My own fault.  This is me:

A couple of days before Christmas:  I think I'm coming down with something.
Christmas Eve:  I refuse to be sick.
Christmas Day:  I am not coming down with anything.  I am not sick.  I'll rest tomorrow.
Boxing Day:  Okay.  So I am definitely feeling not well but I can get out of bed more than once for company can't I?
Monday:  I am not sick.  But I'll stay in bed.
Tuesday:  I don't care how I feel.  I'm not sick, dammit.
Wednesday:  Sleeeeeep.
Thursday:  Let me get out of bed because I want to at least say hello.  Sleeeeeeeep.
New Year's Eve:  What?  I'm feeling better?  No way!  Let me stay up past midnight with my husband.
New Year's Day:  Still feeling not sick?  Woohoo.  Invite everyone over to play board games!  And stay up until midnight.
Sunday:  Tired.  I'm just tired.  Seriously.  But Very Important Conference Call means I must not sleep.
Monday:  I have work to do.  I'm sick.  No I'm not.  Company is coming over.
Tuesday:  Wake up.  Swallow.  Ouch!  Shit!

Is it any wonder Rob gets lovingly annoyed and says I push myself?  That I push myself too much?

*sigh*

I am going to have some tea and then I am going to do some yoga.  I doubt either of things will help but they can't hurt.  Thankfully, I don't think I have any socializing scheduled for at least the rest of this week.  Maybe I can finally kick this . . . whatever it is . . . out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment