Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly To Do List

This is where I left things off on my January To-Do List:

Call Kristen
Call Rebecca

Send urgent email re. conference reschedule
Conference call (rescheduled) Thursday (20th) (re-reschedule this as well)
Update blog 2x
Update wellbeing blog 2x
Take Rob to hospital (unnecessary *whew*)
Get email inbox under 200 unread (currently 429)
Write Patrick (re 2010)
Write Mary Emily (re gift)
Write Larry & Momma (re book)
Write Evi (re package)
Write Patrice (re newsletter)
Write Greg (re holidays)
Create mid-month note
Conference call Wednesday (19th)(reschedule this call)
Conference call Thursday
Put away holiday decorations (started but not yet finished)
Update well-being blog (2x)
Update journal (2x)
Begin newsletter
Laundry (of course, this is never ending but for one brief shining moment, there was no dirty clothing in the hamper)
Scrub kitchen floor
Organize shelves in guest room
Organize shelves in great room
Read Death's Door (page 204)
Reschedule today's conference call for next week


I am understandably unhappy about completing so little and yet I know, in context, there are reasons why.  Rob's going to the hospital, his being sick a few days before and recuperating for several days afterwards, added up to over a week's worth of lost time and productivity.  Also, the stress of it all was bound to cause me to need a mental slow down manifesting in my losing my priorities.

Time to pull it together, however.

Here is the revised list and, for now, I'll try to post a new list weekly.  It may be something that I decide to maintain longer than a few weeks or I may drop it altogether after only a few weeks.  So here is the current list of things to do.  This is the list you will see to your left (until I change the template, I guess) and which I will update as I go along.  Hopefully you'll see progress and plenty of strikeouts.


Work Related
Call Rebecca
Sign up for online course and begin working at it
Organize desk and desktop
Organize file
Sort through basekt

Conference Related
Conference call 3 February @8
Reschedule workshop committee conference call
Reschedule ejournal committee conference call
Read grant writing book
Complete newsletter template
Create preview newsletter and send to John and Angela

Email
Get email inbox under 200 unread (currently 418)
Write Patrick (re 2010)
Write Mary Emily (re gift)
Write Larry & Momma (re book)
Write Evi (re package)
Write Saila
Write Greg (re holidays)

House
Laundry
Organize shelves in guest room
Organize shelves in great room
Holiday decorations in attic
Scrub kitchen floor

Personal
Reiki meditation 5x per week
Strength training 3x per week
Update well-being blog (2x)
Update journal (2x)
Read Death's Door

Social
Megan Cutter in town 6 February
Plan V-Day playdate with Bibi
Call Love

Reading
Anne of Avonlea
Death’s Door
The Only Grant-Writing Book You’ll Ever Need
Anne of the Island
Gone With the Wind
A Voice of Her Own
Breaking Silence
Last Days of Babylon

EDIT  Almost immediately I thought of something I needed to add to the list so, for future reference, anything I add to the list after posting this "official list" will be preceded by an asterisk (*).

No comments:

Post a Comment