Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Did it to Myself

Last weekend I threw out my back.

I keep restraining it because, the moment I feel a little better, I jump too fast into activity.

So today I am going to stay in bed and try not to re-injure myself.  My desk looks better but the cleaning of it has completely stalled while I wait to get to where bending over piles of things isn't a strain.

Any day now . . .

In the meantime, I have a few cute links to share and will do so over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are feeling poorly! I'm looking forward to those links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain is never fun but at least I know if I don't push myself, if I stay in bed and such, I won't be uncomfortable so it isn't all that bad. When even lying down is not an escape from pain, that is when one ought to complain. But sitting up and at my computer is harder than I would like it to be so I have to behave myself and not write blabbering blog posts (or comments, I suppose) until I am pain free.

    ReplyDelete