Monday, June 06, 2011

I know, I know

Yes, I've shared this video before but Rob's doing a gig and Michael Franti happens to be one of the artists.  I don't often talk about Rob's work or name names because I never know when I'm being indiscreet.  But since he said something about this on facebook, I feel I can say something about it here.

Per Rob, Franti's a nice guy and hasn't worn shoes in 11 years.  I would love it if I could live in a climate that allowed me to do the same.  He's also promoting the cause Soles4Souls.  If you haven't donated to my marathon (see the sidebar link to the right of this) (and why haven't you donated or shared the link with others?) (because seriously, I was using a walker 4 years ago and that I can do a walking marathon is quite remarkable) (but as I was saying, if you haven't donated to my cause), you may want to donate to this organization.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment