Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Library Haul

I simply had to share this.  Poor Rob is my retriever.  I request books and he fetches them for me once a week.

For those of you who couldn't understand why I would choose not reading library books as my sacrifice for Lent, this should give you some idea of why I sometimes feel like library books are an addiction for me.

For those of you who don't read the book review blog you can at least now appreciate how eclectic my reading tastes are.   (There is one missing from this pile because I left it in my son's car.  Oops.)

For those of you who are wondering, yes there are more books in the background.  Those aren't library books but I am currently reading them.

Hello.  My name is Satia.  I am a library addict.


2 comments:

  1. I'm a library addict, too! Nice to meet you. =)

    -Miss GOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss GOP. Nice to meet you. I assumed I wasn't alone but it's nice to know my addiction is shared by others.

    ReplyDelete