Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Satia, Why So Silent?

My son is in town from Chicago so I've been trying to keep up with blogs and such but I haven't been able to comment as thoroughly as I would like.  I apologize. Well, no, not really.  No offense to you, my dear readers, but when you get right down to it, my son's visit is simply a higher priority.  I know you probably think my priorities are screwed up but until further notice, that's how it is.  Not sure what we have on our agenda for today but I'm sure we'll both have a fantabulous time.  I'll be back.  In the meantime, leave me lots of comments and I'll feel horrible for neglecting my blog for the time being.  (He's been here since Sunday and will leave Friday morning.)



4 comments:

  1. I was wondering...thought maybe you went on walk-a-bout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm relieved anyone noticed.

    Yaaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur one of the few i can count on to give me something read lol so yes i notice

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I don't even write as much as I did when I had my LJ. Be glad for that. Trust me. Nobody has that much time to read about one person's life.

    ReplyDelete