Tuesday, September 06, 2011

We Interrupt This Blog for a Little Nepotism

As you all know, I'm not above sharing links to my daughter's drawings and, as you can't possibly know, I'll soon be doing something similar for one of my sons as he begins putting himself "out there," as it were.  So I'm all about the nepotism which is how I ended up over here, on Janice Erlbaum's blog.  I mentioned in a previous post (one of those "Satia Sampler Saturday" posts) that I'd written something for another blog.

Well, now you can read it.  Go there now.  Read.  Comment.  Tell Janice how amazing I am.  Or tell her how amazing she is.  Either way, let her know you were there/here/where?/I'm lost/*sigh*.


Rob pointed out the irony of my looking like I have a gun pointed at my head.  Sometimes writing does feel like that, like the only way I can make it happen is if . . . lucky for me this poster actually follows me from room to room so I always have the threat close at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment