Sunday, September 04, 2011

What Happened?

Have you looked at your older  posts lately?

I have and something is terribly wrong with them.  With mine, I mean.  I haven't taken the time to look at anyone and everyone else's.

What I managed to figure out is that every blog post preceding 2010 is now a massive block of text.  In case you haven't noticed, I actually try to paragraph my writing every now and again but all of my paragraphs are gone.

In order to fix this mess, I'd have to edit over 600 blog posts.  For this blog alone. I have other blogs.  I'm assuming my book review blog is okay because I only created it this year but I haven't checked.  To be honest, I can't.  The thought of all of this mess is stirring up some issues I have with having an online presence and I can feel myself shutting down mentally.  It's not a good feeling and I hope that there's some simple explanation and quick fix for this because if there isn't . . . well, if there isn't there isn't.

Given my entirely too fucked up experience with being online, this is so small but small things open old wounds and some scars are still too delicate.

2 comments:

  1. I've only been doing this for a short time so it hasn't happened yet. Thanks for giving me something new to worry about Satia :):)
    Hope your son's visit went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, It went well enough. I didn't expect to see him much but I think I had hoped for breakfast every day. Silly me.

    No need to worry. I've told Toki everything and I'm sure that the blogger webmaster(s) wouldn't dare do anything to distress you. Or else . . .

    ReplyDelete