Wednesday, November 02, 2011

NaNoWriMo Snippet: Day 02

I think I'm insane.  I'm trying to study (cover 8 chapters in one week) and the weather is being completely uncooperative.

Even her cowboy hat was decorated with rhinestones and pearls.

So here I am and today I completed 1773 words today.

And then there's the Poetic Asides Poem A Day Challenge (aka PAD Challenge). Yesterday's prompt was "procrastination" or "proactive."  I found neither inspiring and I hate what I wrote but here is one of the three crappy things I wrote, all three false starts.

I'm waiting for your tomorrow
to catch up with my today and
your someday to be now because
I have things to say, things that,
unlike you, won't go away.

I'm so tired.  And I still have to do more studying.  Is there a way to study and nap at the same time?  If only osmosis would work. I'd sleep with the textbook if that's what it would take.  I don't think Rob would have a problem with this.  He's not a jealous guy.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know...your love for books is well known and if you start sleeping with them he may feel that twinge! Haha! Sorry I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete