Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Whatever Happened to My Wondrous Words?

During school I gradually let go of a few things, including “Wondrous Words Wednesdays” and “Weekly Quotes” but I’ve still been collecting both.  I’ll be creating posts to update beginning with the new year.  This way, when school starts again, the posts will still be there and I’ll have time to build some more posts even when I don’t have as much time to create them. 

So expect a return to some of my routine to begin with the new year.  I also plan on making time for movie and television reviews again but not sure that I’ll be doing that as a monthly or weekly thing just yet.  Monthly is so much content.  Then again, weekly is not unlike trying to do weekly wondrous words and quotes so I have to come up with a reasonable compromise. 

Still on the fence with the upcoming changes that blogger is forcing upon its users.  I’ve already said it would be a deal breaker if the problems I encountered when I first switched to the new dashboard haven’t been fixed.  While I wasn’t holding my breath, I was somewhat optimistic.  But then I had the problems with “following” and now I’m not feeling overly confident in blogger’s fixing things that are wrong.  After all, I can’t be the only one who thinks something is wrong when someone can’t un-follow a blog that’s been deleted.  I mean, seriously, how hard is it not to follow something that isn’t there (or going anywhere)?

But I guess I’m optimistic enough to be making plans for next year.  The only reason I’m not holding my breath is because it would make me feel dizzier than I already am; and I can’t cross my fingers because it’s really hard to type when my fingers are crossed.  Believe me.  I’ve tried.  It’s a mess.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by. Nothing much happening here at the moment as I feel like I'm a blogging transition but I suspect that, come January, things will get a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your return to the regularly scheduled programming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm optimistic. I figure if I can get several posts in the queue, knowing they will take care of themselves, even if I do get overwhelmed with school, some things will go on as I would like. And if school isn't overwhelming, at least I can keep adding to the queue knowing that when I'm done with school I won't have a lot of blog posts to catch up on.

    That's my hope, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a book case in your interior design tab. Do you know where that picture is from? I want that book case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mean the "READ YOUR BOOK CASE" one?

    The designer for that book case is Saporiti. Unfortunately, I don't know that one can buy the bookcase but if you knew a carpenter I think it could easily be copied.

    Here's a link to the designer's website:

    http://www.saporiti.com/eng/home.php

    ReplyDelete