Sunday, January 08, 2012

Comment Left in a Blog

I left the following comment in a blog and thought I should copy and share it here too.  This is the sort of thing I don't often share except in my personal journal or blog so I wouldn't necessarily consider this a sign-of-things-to-come-in-2012 but you never know.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy!

Last night I had a curious experience while sitting in one room.  The blinds to the windows that face southwest were closed because the setting sun streams blindingly through them by the time we approach twilight.  I got up to do something and returned to my space on the couch when I noticed the brilliant slant of orange light flashing to the east, my left.  Confused, I paused to let the dance of light play briefly on my face before turning to ascertain how there was evening sunlight in the east.  Although I solved the mystery, its effects remained and I allowed myself the joy of this impossible moment.

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely moment. Thanks so much for sharing it here and on my blog.
    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odds are it would have simply slipped into forgetfulness unless I one day reread the particular journal in which I wrote about it originally. I'm glad your post encouraged me to type it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I didn't really see this post as informative so now you've given me something to ponder.

      Delete