Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Another Seizure

So yesterday Romanov's vet comment on how healthy he is, how he never would have known Romanov is eleven years old.

Today Romanov had a seizure.   For the first time, Rob was there to see it happen and he had to handle it.

But it's still not enough to put Romanov on anti-seizure medicine.  I'm writing this as a "tracker" post so that if there is another seizure, we'll be able to pinpoint exactly how far apart they are occurring and know when/if we need to put him on medication.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! You're very talented. You officially have a new follower :) feel free to follow mine as well and keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you officially have a follower as well. I had your blog open for quite a while yesterday. I dipped in and out throughout the day. I'm glad you found me.

      Delete
  2. Sorry about Romanov...hopefully youll be able to convince your vet soon that he needs the anti seizure meds...in the meantime make your vet one of the recipes i wrote about today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those recipes . . . it's hard to make me blush but I came awfully close.

      Delete