Friday, April 06, 2012

Quote of the Day


Rob:  I’ll teach Bibi to say “Gigi is mean.”
Me:  See?  I told you.  I told you I’m mean.
Rob:  But if I have to teach her to say it . . .
Me:  As soon as she does I’ll say, “Aha!  Told you so!”
Rob:  Yeah.  Mean in the eyes of a four-year-old.
Me:  No shit.  That’s really mean.  That’s like being mean to puppies.

Today we picked up a few things for Bibi's Easter egg hunt.  We didn't have to get much because we had collected a few things last year that rolled over to this year.  I love it when we get just a little too much and open up the box to find forgotten gifts.  

Joe will be bringing his camera so there will be pictures.  Oh boy!

But first, I have one more day of birthday celebrating and tomorrow I'll be going out for brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment