Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Yoga In Pinks and Purples

My friend Pia asked me to find some yoga pants she could give me as a belated birthday present. While shopping online, I became a bit carried away because I kept finding pretty things so I created this collage. Lots of pinks and purples. I'll have to create some yoga-related collages in different hues another time.
Yoga In Pinks and Purples


WELLICIOUS long sleeve yoga top
£30 - harrods.com

Yoga tank top
$28 - soul-flower.com

Danskin yoga top
$7 - walmart.com

Fila straight leg pants
$65 - lordandtaylor.com

Puma activewear top
$50 - puma.com

Patagonia activewear
$39 - zappos.com

Elements Yoga Pants
$38 - soul-flower.com

Yoga skirt
$36 - soul-flower.com

Victoria's Secret slimming yoga pants
$22 - victoriassecret.com

Victoria s Secret slimming legging
$15 - victoriassecret.com

Buddha Yoga Tank
$28 - soul-flower.com

Pants
$13 - kohls.com

Fold over pants
$13 - kohls.com

Yoga activewear
$13 - macys.com

Yoga activewear
$14 - kohls.com

Sport bag
$16 - amazon.com

Satya Jewelry Black Onyx Mala Women
$185 - couturecandy.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cool collage! Yoga pants are the best. I think we're going to see more and more yoga-inspired fashions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably do another collage like this because I found some truly gorgeous things that I would never wear while doing yoga but would love to wear.

      Delete