Sunday, June 24, 2012

Any Day Now

I had hoped to write a couple of posts over the past few days about my trip but . . .

my laptop decided my being home was a good time to stop working.  It was not alone.  A router, a kindle, a cell phone re-charger, and something else also stopped working.

And the work-week was book-ended with a death and a birthday.

So a lot to share but if you knew how "well" the desktop I'm using works, you would urge me to walk away from the computer before I end up hurting myself with frustration or hurting it through frustration.

Either way, walking away will likely keep me and it safe.

By the time I get back online, will I have time to even write it all out?  I don't know.  For now, I am enjoying the internet-free time to focus on myself.

2 comments:

  1. There are many times the computer will became a source of frustration for me. its true you need to walk away and get free from the internet.

    I hope you are able to get it fixed soon though. The addiction is sometimes strong...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a short break helps you regain focus and clear your head. I'm sorry for your loss and hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete