Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coming Soon

Lots happening but it's all about studying and I am going to take my certification exam 15 December so expect me to come back after the exam is behind me because most, if not all, of my energy is put into studying. I am making a list of things I want to write and will be posting. In the meantime, you can check in on me and mine by checking out my google+ page where I at least chime in with a daily agenda.

Romanov had another seizure.  It was the worst one I've seen in a while.  Just documenting things as usual.  Now I need to go start my studying because any minute now the plumber will be here to hopefully fix our kitchen sink.

But just so you all know I am serious about coming back soon . . .

  • Assuming I can get our netflix working, I'm thinking it would be fun to have a movie club, like a book club only using netflix streaming.  Weekly and monthly themes. 
  • Starting in January I'm giving myself a whole new kind of reading challenge.  It involves what I think will be perhaps the hardest yet most interesting challenge ever.  
  • So many book reviews backlogged it's crazy but I'm putting my thoughts into notes and the notes will be fleshed out and the fleshed out will become posts.  Promise!
As usual,I have so many ideas and things I want to do but I don't know that 12 months is enough for my ideas, my dreams, my visions.  I am tired.  Romanov's seizures wear me out and I just want to go back to bed.  But no.  Studying must be done first.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I miss it too. Believe me. Part of the problem is the UI which disagrees with me on a physical level. When I could write and post and add pics to a post in under an hour, not a problem. Now that it takes at least 2 hours . . . well, it's frustrating because it's something I really want to do but I don't want to fight to do it, you know? It used to be fun and now it's a source of frustration. But I'm thinking of a work-around. I've learned a lot about accommodating things to meet my needs. This is just one more thing.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what all has been going on. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samael, Aside from the fact that I am struggling with this content I'm studying, things are mostly very well and getting better. And I am looking forward to seeing what's been going on as well. I never really know what it was until I put it into words. *wink*

      Delete