Sunday, November 25, 2012

Things Unsaid

I didn't mention, in my post about our Thanksgiving, that Romanov had another seizure.  He has them whenever he throws up or perhaps the vomiting is the first step in what follows.  Either way, he started heaving and I hustled him outside because the last thing Bibi needed to see what Romanov go into convulsions.  Matt immediately understood and took charge of distracting Bibi.  Once he was outside and I had managed to get Rob's attention from the leaf blowing, I came back inside to close the blinds.

Yesterday I found out that my step-sister's mother died.

Janice and her mother, Joan
There have been nine deaths this year and there's still another week and month to go before the year is over.  I am going to try to find a card that will express at least some of what I'm feeling right now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my godness Satia. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My step-sister probably needs them far more than I. After all, I seem to still be comparatively untouched by death.

      Delete