Monday, April 01, 2013

You Can Feel It In the Air--Spring

Photo
March was a month of plumbing woes. 

The plumbing problems, which have continued full force and with a vengeance into April, had a domino effect on everything else.  The entire month was one of playing catch-up.  Interrupted studying, writing, cleaning, etc.  A flood here.  The plumber arriving there.  The weather complicating an already complicated situation.  It just would not stop.

I did.  I stopped often. Stopped trying to do things because as soon as I would start, something would stop or something would become stopped up, and I had no choice but to laugh it off and try to reboot with new intentions. 

Is it just me or is life easier when you can get a rhythm and build momentum? 

Two steps forward and one step back or a feeling of constantly running in place set the tone for much of March.  

Today begins a new month and it feels like Spring has finally taken hold.  As I type this, I await some photographs that I plan on sharing.  Tomorrow some things are happening that will bring more excuses for more photographs. 

It’s going to be a busy month, one in which I try to make up for the counter-productive month of March.  And it all begins here, with this post.  

4 comments:

  1. Well, then, welcome to spring, Satia! I do think life is easier when there's a rhythm, but it's not quite as exciting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen, I think I'm at the point in my life where I'd sacrifice exciting for stable. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope April is more to your liking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suko, If it weren't for the plumbing I would say that it would surely be so. And I'm keeping optimistic about the plumbing. The plumber should be here today and maybe by the day's end I'll be able to take a shower. That alone would make today better than yesterday! :)

      Delete