Monday, June 17, 2013

Warning of Words to Come


The next few days of my blogging will be an experiment for moving me into a writing comfort zone I had lost for a long time.  I may not ever achieve the same level of openness I enjoyed once before but that won’t keep me from at least trying to find my voice again.  I’ll be seeing what posts resonate with you.  Want to hear about my exercising?  I’ll write about that.  Want to read some of my creative writing?  I’ll share the random things I’ll be writing or have written.  More interested in my job search?  My meditation practice?  My day-to-day thoughts on what is happening in the real world? 


Between now and the end of the month, you’ll be hit with a hodge-podge of writing randomness which will be, truth be told, merely a tip of the iceberg of my daily writing.  I’m hoping that the next few days will be fun for you, my readers.  I know it will be fun for me.  And I can’t wait to see what you all like most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment