Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Readers Are Awesome!

Thank you everyone who has been leaving comments.  As soon as I can type, I'll be reciprocating, leaving comments on everyone's blogs!  After looking at my finger last night, we think it'll be another week before I will be able to type.  I sliced through the tip of my "pointer" finger.  Lots of blood.  And you can imagine how frustrating it is to type without it.  Thankfully it's my left hand and not my right.  In the meantime, I am reading and trying not to reopen the still healing wound.  I'll be back with a longer than usual weekly update when I can type.  Fingers crossed, that'll be soon only I can't cross mine because if you think it's hard to type with one finger in a splint, imagine how much harder it is to do with one in a splint and the others crossed . . . yeah, very hard.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, OE. Much appreciated even if it took me a while to respond!

      Delete
  2. Hope your finger is better soon, Satia. I miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane Ann, I hope to be back in tip top shape with my fingertip soon. I am chomping at the bit to have all of my fingers back!

      Delete