Monday, December 16, 2013

New Year's Resolution Reading Challenge

Graphic for New Year's Resolution Reading Challenge

I wanted to share this Reading Challenge with you, my dear readers, because so many of you are bibliophiles like me.  Joy is hosing a New Year's Resolution Reading Challenge and you can read all about it over on her blog.

In a day or two, you'll see a new page called "Read Along With Me" where I'll be listing the books I'm reading.  One the day the page goes live, I'll have one book listed for each month of the year.  This will be where I start, a foundation of reading to which I will be adding as the year progresses.

In the meantime, I encourage, even urge, you to check out Joy's post about this reading challenge because it really doesn't matter what else you plan on doing for yourself this year--whether your goal is to read some of the books you've accumulated or watch every DVD in your collection.  No doubt there's a book out there that will help you meet your goals for the new year.  And if you sign up over there, be sure to tell me over here.  I would love to know who all has joined in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment