Thursday, January 01, 2015

Feeling Philosophical in '15

I know.  I know.  I said I wouldn't be around (online) much because the old laptop can be frustratingly slow and I'm going to be super busy with getting the great room ready for whatever repairs are on our immediate horizon but then I saw this:



I immediately thought it would be interesting (maybe even fun) to read one section a week (there are 52 weeks in the year) and since it's only $1.99 I simply had to share it.  If you do grab a copy (click the pic to get your copy), maybe we can read it together?  I'm going to suggest this to my children and some of my friends in real life too.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting, Satia! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suko, I've been so busy packing up Christmas that I forgot about this post. I need to see if it's still discounted.

      Delete