Sunday, March 22, 2015

21 Day Fix Day 15


Exercise

By 8am I had already done my morning yoga and two 21 Day Fix workouts:  Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix.  Right now, whether I also use the bike or not is open to debate but anything is possible.


Diet

This week I’m going to focus on the food I eat from day to day.  I took some pictures last week and will take more this week.  My meal plan based on my weight loss goal includes the following:
  • 3 Green
  • 2 Purple
  • 4 Red
  • 2 Yellow
  • 1 Blue
  • 1 Orange
  • 2 Teaspoons

The green container is vegetables and mostly I’ve been having salads.  I dump some protein on it sometimes.  Other times, I mix some fruit in with the greens.  The orange container holds the salad dressing. I have never finished the orange container because I don’t really like that much dressing on my salads.  However, I have a feeling I make up for it a bit by having some fats in other meals. Frankly, I’m not too worried about it because I don’t typically eat fatty foods. 

There were a couple of days last week where I was famished and wanted to eat more.  The Eating Guide that comes with the program suggests that, if you are especially hungry, go ahead and add another serving of the Green container.  I was fully prepared to do just that.  Wouldn’t you know, the next day I simply wasn’t as hungry. But at least now I know what the program suggests I should do if I face that dilemma again.

Progress

Okay, enough with the jibber jabber.  You probably want to know how my weekly weigh-in went this morning.  Are you ready?

I lose another 1.8 lbs (0.9 kg) for a total of 3 lbs (1.4 kgs) in 2 weeks! 

Next week I will not only be doing my weekly weigh-in but I’ll also take my measurements because I will have finished my first cycle of 21 Day Fix.  Yes, I plan on doing it again.  It’s been a long time since I’ve seen my efforts pay off like this and I would like to keep it up.  Wouldn’t you, if you were I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment