Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Amsterdam Day Six: Our Last Full Day

Rob finally made it out of the hotel room. FINALLY! But not until after I had already gone to the Van Gogh Museum without him.



I saw this shirt in a shop window and I am still sorry I didn't immediately go inside to buy three--one for myself, one for my friend Pia and another for my friend Love. 


Near the museum, I saw this. I did not see the artist anywhere around.


I took the picture of the cat for Bibi.  The following are pictures of the garden and part of the mural as seen from our window.



My dinner.  Eating alone again.  I have a feeling that everyone figured I was traveling alone because there was little evidence that I wasn't.


The wallpaper in the restroom was especially fun.



Rob's leaving the hotel room means we finally have pictures of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment