Saturday, October 03, 2015

Amsterdam Day Three: Shopping


I went window shopping on our third day in Amsterdam because Rob was still too ill to leave the room and I didn't want to go to the museum(s) without him.  


My one and only Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year.  If I am going to have one, and I am always going to have one, then why not have one in Amsterdam, right?


There are roses growing in so many places. Most are white or the most gorgeous shade of blushing pink. This picture sucks.


Not too far from our hotel, a political statement. 


The walk from our part of the hotel to the lobby goes past the garden.




Going out to dinner by myself.


Pumpkin soup.  Yes, I had pumpkin risotto yesterday and today I'm having pumpkin soup after having a pumpkin spice latte.  Don't judge me!


The chairs at the pub where I had my soup were very pretty.  And there was a dog hanging around the bar.  Made me very homesick.


These screaming clogs are hanging in our hotel room.  I am not sure what to think about these. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Satia, just joining in on your posts about Amsterdam. Hope by now you're both recovered from the flight and enjoying what a great city Amsterdam is! My daughter, who is a type 1 diabetic, got sick there several years ago and we had to take her to the doctor, then the hospital (she got very dehydrated). They were amazing at the hospital and I have great respect for their health care professionals. She didn't take long to recover once she got an i.v., so we were able to carry on with our trip. It was just one of those unlucky things. I would love to go back to Amsterdam sometime. I loved the people there.

    ReplyDelete