Thursday, October 29, 2015

London Day 3: Westminster Abbey and Virtual Friends

We finally made it to Westminster Abbey after not going last time. We took one of the London Walks tours (which we highly recommend).


You're not supposed to take pictures inside the Abbey itself but Rob couldn't resist for reasons that quickly become apparent if you pay attention.








This was our guide.  She was great!
























Some pictures from Hamley's.  See?  My memory is not that great.  I thought we went here on Day 2 but apparently it was on Day 3 we went.  Seriously, never ever going again.



This is what I look like after a trip to Hamley's.  Dead.


That night, we went out to a new (to us) pub because our favorite place was closed down. Met with someone I've only known online.


We had a fantabulous time.  I love it when I meet someone I know only online and have a wonderful time.  We look happy, don't we?  We were!  And neither of us ordered dessert! 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! A walking tour of London sounds incredible. I enjoyed your photos, Satia!

    ReplyDelete